An efficient and non-invasive method of healing all scars, even those from caesarean sections (c-sections) using the Dolphin Neurostim Device for MPS Therapy.
• Assists in reducing scar tenderness and pain.
• Increases tissue blood flow, sensation, and elasticity.
• Enhances functional outcomes, such as tissue strength and healing.
• The Microcurrent Point Stimulation (MPS) releases low level electrical impulses along that scar that increases the tissue’s intercellular metabolism, protein synthesis, and healing function to accelerate the tissue’s regeneration process.
• It assists in reducing muscular and fascial adhesions and restrictions resulting in a less painful and softer scar with increased overall mobility.
• With the help of this treatment, the patient can resume daily activities with minimal pain.
* Please note, the MPS is not recommended for the following conditions: pregnancy, pacemaker, prosthetics, or tumours and cancers.
Scar Release Therapy can have many benefits including:
- Reduce Scar Tenderness and Pain
- Increase Blood Flow to Tissues
- Increase Tissue Sensation
- Improves Scar Mobility
- Reduces Scar Tissue
- For ALL Scar Types!
Scar Release Therapy can be used on Cesarean Scars as early as 6 weeks postpartum, up to 20+ years postpartum!
• Increasing sensation in the abdominal region
• Decreases Pain and Tenderness
• Accelerates the healing process
• Reduces tightness at the scar and surrounding area
• Aids in Diastasis Recti Healing
• Help you feel like yourself again!
Scar Release Therapy can be used on all scar types such as:
• Cesarean Section
• Breast Reduction
• Post Surgical
• Athletic Scars
Our Scar Release Practitioner
Dr. Elana Silverman
Chiropractor Dr. Elana Silverman earned a diploma in education and a Bachelors in Psychology before obtaining her doctorate in 2004 from Canadian...
Dr. Michelle Zemari
Chiropractor & Scar Release Practitioner
Dr. Michelle Zemari is a family Chiropractor and Acupuncture provider with a special interest in prenatal, postnatal, and pediatric care. She...
Frequently Asked Questions About Scar Release Treatment
You can start as early as 6 weeks post-surgery or 20 years later! Our practitioners have has success treating scars of all ages.
This treatment is not appropriate for: use during pregnancy, in regions with tumours or cancer, on clients with open wounds or infections, or for clients with a pacemaker.
Scar Release Treatment is provided under Chiropractic Care and as a stand alone service. Find out the availability, pricing and booking options for this service.
Pelvic Health Physiotherapy
Pelvic Health Physiotherapy can help women prepare for childbirth, as well as to restore and recover afterwards. We use a combination of client education, evidence-based manual therapy, and exercise prescription to optimize the health of the pelvic region.