We have always taken careful precautions to ensure you
and your family have a safe visit to
The WOMB Vaughan.
Here is what you can expect from your visit:
• Our clinic and all touch points and surfaces (door handles, credit card machine, bathrooms) are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
• Our entire clinic is professionally cleaned 3 times every week.
• Practitioners take great care to ensure each room and any materials used are cleaned and sanitized after each client.
• We use a botanical based disinfectant that is not only effective and approved for use during Covid, but also safe for all of our clients including those who are pregnant and babies.
• Each staff member and health care practitioner actively screen themselves every day before every shift.
• Clients are required to self screen before every appointment.
• Masks are optional in our clinic for clients and practitioners. If you prefer your clinician wears a mask, please call or email us prior to your appointment.
Have any other questions about how The WOMB Vaughan is keeping
you and your family safe?
Connect with us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you all very soon!